CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tool Tree

This is a Father's Day card that I made for my husband.  I had a lot of fun making it.  The tree, base, and all the "ornaments" are individual stamped images.  For this card, I was able to try masking which is a new technique for me.  I used paper specially designed for masking by Inkadinkado. 
Stamps:  Stamps by Judith
Brads:  Spare Parts (I think...)
Ink:  Momento
Markers:  Copic
Gray shadow marker:  Tombow
Cardstock: miscellaneous
Stamping paper:  Neenah

2 comments:

  1. This is perfect (and oh-so-cute) for a Father's Day Card. I'm adding myself as a follower.

    Ali Hann
    http://ali-hann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable...can't wait to see more of your creations out here ;)

    ReplyDelete